Stacie combines insight-oriented psychotherapy with principles of mindfulness practice and other body-centered approaches and works with adults interested in:
- Developing healthy and preventative responses to stress, depression and anxiety
- Managing chronic pain and illness
- Facilitating personal and spiritual growth
- Healing loss and easing life transitions
- Utilizing meditative awareness to understand deeper levels of self
- Integrating Eastern perspectives of Buddhism, mindfulness, and meditation with Western concepts of psyche, self, and self-in-relationship
- Developing rites of passage
Sessions at the Center for Mindfulness and Psychotherapy are generally 50 minutes in length. Extended appointments are available upon request. Payment is expected at the time of session.
Although Stacie does not process insurance claims, often mental health insurance benefits offer some reimbursement for out-of-network providers. Stacie can provide statements as needed to clients who wish to file for reimbursement.
- Please call Stacie at 404-606-1638 to inquire about an initial visit.
- Download Stacie’s New Client Intake Form.